Thursday, May 19, 2011

PE7_Dreamweaver

As I am learning how to build a website I have to give credit to those website designers. I knew that there was a lot to go into creating a website but I never knew how much.

I like how the program is set up that you can see both the design aspect and the coding aspect of you web page it does help when you learn both as you are creating. It is good to know how to read through the coding on the website it seems to be helpful when creating to help in placement and alignment of objects on your page.

Setting up links in the blog and in Dreamweaver are done in a very similar way. It is interesting how you can set the different ways for the link to highlight, change color, or underline to let you know you have selected that link. I know it is a simple thing but it is interesting how something so simple you never really think about when you are surfing a web page.

Well going to go back in to finish through more. I am enjoying this and realize I probably will need more training after this to really get the hang of the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment