Friday, May 20, 2011

PE8_Dreamweaver

I was right there is so many facets to this program that I will need to follow up with more training after this. I enjoyed working through the tutorial and found the instruction very clearly stated and easy to follow but this is a very new program to me and I will definately want to follow through with more details to have a better depth of knowledge on this program.

I worked through the example project as I was going through the videos and created the website the they had provided the graphics for. I really enjoyed this but I want to learn more about how to create my own graphics to add into a website.

Snapshot of my example site
I found it very interesting that different browsers view the graphics differently that you place on your page. I always thought that the graphics would be viewed the same on all versions of Firefox and Safari. This is something I will keep in mind when creating different graphics in the future.

I will be working into this program further but I do have a good foundation now to work on. I really enjoyed this and am glad I took the time to learn how to basically work through Dreamweaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment